Wow. If you are saying you don’t have something to sell, where have you been? Under a ROCK? Man there are kinds of things to sell.
Even worst, if you are saying well I don’t have money for inventory. Who said you need money for inventory.
Here is a simple plan.
- Find or make a database. (Facebook, website, instagram, podcast).
- Match a product to the database.
- Join affiliate programs that sell those products.
- Market to the database.
- Repeat until Rich!
Now after that, you might have a few dollars to consider expanding your business. It make a little research to find, develop, private label, or create products (hopefully with your brand). Consider these sources to get inventory:
- Google. Do a search for manufactures of the product you want. For example, Manufactures of SKIN cream (in location). Or anything you want to make.
- www.aliexpress.com Access to thousands of products in China.
- www.ttnet.net. Access to a variety of product vendors.
- www.hktdc.com. Access to a variety of product vendors.
- www.upwork.com. Write your own book (have someone else write it).
- www.camtasia.com Build your own video products for sale.
That should get you on the path. There are hundreds of suppliers, vendors, and manufactures, waiting for you.