A good idea to begin is to look for successful businesses in your area of expertise, and duplicate their successful market distinction. What is working in the market? What do you like in a service? What else would make it easier, cheaper, and more desirable?
What would make you try the service or put your fears to rest? What would make you unique, different, or better than the rest? Perhaps:
- We will not be under sold.
- We are the most expensive and here is why…Quality and service
- Instantly available on line.
- 10 year warranty. The best in the industry.
- Always in stock for your access.
- 90 day no questions, 100% money back guarantee.
- We only use, the 10% of the…..
What is your market distinction? Your USP? Make it clear and to the point. Don’t try to be all things to all people. Focus on one or two: